This is an easy, delicious, 1 pot meal! I liked to use my big wok skillet for this meal.
- Heat wok with a little sesame oil, then add cubed chicken, cook for a couple minutes.
- Add vegetables: onions, celery, zucchini, and bell pepper.
- Toss with salt and pepper, stir and let cook.
- Add in a couple tablespoons of ginger, and red thai curry paste.
- Stir in 1 can of coconut cream
- Finish cooking a couple minutes and Enjoy!!!
Serve this over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or zucchini noodles. Top with chopped green onions, and Enjoy!!